Saturday, December 17, 2011

Habbatus sauda @ Black cumin and Honey

I've suffered from period pain since my secondary school untill now especially during the premenstruel. I will try everything or anything to get rid of the pain. I will soak a piece of towel in lukewarm and place it on my stomach and drink a lot of warm water or even bath in it, untill I found this "Black cumin" or "Habbatus sauda".


I will have a small portion of "Black cumin" / "Habbatus sauda" (bite with my front teeth) with a glass of warm water mix well with one tablespoon of "honey" before my breakfast.


And...based on my experience, it is also very helpful to "discharge waste matter" from my body. This is also very helpful tips to whom who have difficulty in "emptying the bowels/constipation/sembelit"..

...You can have further reading and do research regarding this...

No comments:

Post a Comment